Soccer Cancelled – June 28

Hello Corunna Soccer Families – The air quality hasn’t improved much over the last 24 hours so we will be cancelling our games/practices this evening (June 28). We are keeping an eye on the situation and it looks like tomorrow (June 29) will be much more favorable. Thank you.

Happy Thursday to Everyone!

We know that there is inclement weather occurring as we speak. The executive has reviewed the situation and weather radar and would like to attempt to play the Corunna games this evening. We have elected to cancel the team travelling to Petrolia. Our referees will be on site and will cancel any games if they see fit.

As always, if you are not comfortable allowing your child to play, please don’t feel obligated to send them.

Any cancellations will be posted on this page and our Corunna Soccer Facebook page. Please do not message us asking the status of games for the evening. It takes away from limited time that the executive has to make a decision as quickly as possible to keep everyone informed.

Soccer Cancelled Due to Weather (June 13)

Hello Everyone,

Due to the weather system coming in this evening, Corunna Soccer Executive feel it’s safer to cancel all soccer activities this evening (June 13). We prioritize everyone’s safety first and feel this is the right decision given the information that’s available at the moment.
Stay safe and we look forward to sunnier days ahead!

U14 – Picture Information Update!

Hello U14 teams. We appreciate your patience while we get schedules figured out. Please arrive a little earlier than usual to help keep the photography on track for the evening.

U14 Boys – Thursday June 15 @ CAP

U14 Girls – Wednesday June 21 – Start in Corunna and finish in Petrolia

Thanks everyone!