To our Corunna Soccer Community,

It is with a sadden heart that we are messaging out today.

Due to the uncertainty with our Government around organized sports with the return to play criteria .

We feel it is in the best interest of all parties to not proceed with our 2020 outdoor soccer season .

The refund policy will provide you 100% refund (please be patient as it takes time for processing)

You are welcome to put your 2020 registration to credit for your 2021 season .
If you wish to credit your registration to 2021 season please just email ( ….. By June 15 th 2020

We thank you all for you patience and support during this unprecedented time..We look forward to our 2021 season. We hope to see you all on the field .

A Special note to our sponsors thank you for supporting Corunna Soccer we look forward to next season with your continued support.

We are very apprechiative of all our volunteers this was not an easy decision .

Corunna Soccer Club