2021 Summer Soccer Registration

Hello Corunna!

We will be opening up registration for our summer soccer program by April 1, 2021 and running until April 15, 2021. The cost will be $140 per player. Season dates are yet to be finalized but we are attempting to provide a 12 week program (pending Ontario Health Regulations, Ontario Soccer Regulations etc.)

Your safety is our top priority. To review our Return to Play plan, please click here

March 9, 2021 – Summer Season Update

To our Soccer Community,

We hope you are all doing well and staying safe. We have appreciated your patience and support over this past year. It has been a challenging one for our players.

We are quickly approaching our soccer season and while planning for a safe and successful return to play, we want to let you know that the safety of parents and players is paramount. 

Going forward with our season will present new formats and new guidelines (adhering to the Ministry of Health as well as the Ontario Soccer guidelines which changes as time goes on). This will present limitations and restrictions as to how soccer in Corunna and surrounding areas will function.

Some example areas that will likely be affected are: costs, number of players, time, dates, and the general structure of game. We cannot stress enough that this is a new format to all of us so patience and understanding is necessary and appreciated. We are hoping to receive this support from the parents, players, as well as the community.

As we all know our seasons’ success in Corunna is very important to all of us, however, it is not possible if our number of players remains low. This includes the extra volunteers that we need to run our programs. Without this extra assistance, we aren’t able to have a successful season.

We are working on the details and we will be in touch when we are able to provide more concrete expectations from all parties. Thank you for your continued support and patience! 

Sincerely,

Corunna Soccer

2021 Season Update

Hello Everyone,

The executive team is busy evaluating potential options for a summer 2021 season. There are many factors and variables at play with this. Please continue to check this page as well as our Facebook page for updates. Our next scheduled update will be mid-March. Thank you and stay safe!